Featured Property2821 E Grace Street Richmond, VA 23223• 1,574 square feet • $475,000 •Beautiful hardwoods, fresh paint, & all new plumbing and lighting fixtures throughout.
May 2021 Newsletter
Dated: May 7 2021
134 N Oak Avenue Highland Springs, VA 23075
• 972 square feet • $170,000 •
Don't miss this great home! Upgraded bathroom, newer hot water tank (2015), outside heath pump (2018), siding/gutters, roof (2016), & windows (2014). Come and make this home yours with your own added touches. Close to both highways 64 & 295!
Schedule your showing today!
We're always happy to help our clients find the home of their dreams!
Here are our some of our recently sold listings!
Great work to our committed Clocktower Realty Group agents!
Clocktower by the Numbers
- Number of homes sold in April: 39
- Number of homes pended in April: 35
- Number of homes listed in April: 23
- Number of Clocktower agents: 65
The Central Virginia housing market continues to show signs of growth. Sales are outpacing last year’s levels in most areas, and home prices are climbing rapidly, states a report released by the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service.
The median sales price in the Richmond Metro Area during the first quarter was $310,000, jumping up 16% from a year ago, a gain of $42,500. This is the largest median price increase the area has had in more than five years. Source: CVR MLS
4 Tips to Maximize the Sale of Your Home
Homeowners ready to make a move are definitely in a great position to sell today. Housing inventory is incredibly low, driving up buyer competition. This gives homeowners leverage to sell for the best possible terms, & it’s fueling a steady rise in home prices. Despite the speed & opportunity for sellers, there are still steps you can take to prep your house to shine so you get the greatest possible return.
- Make Buyers Feel at Home- One of the ways to make this happen is to take time to declutter. Pack away any personal items like pictures, awards, and sentimental belongings. The more neutral & tidy the space, the easier it is for a buyer to picture themselves living there.
- Keep It Clean- On top of making an effort to declutter, it’s important to keep your house neat & clean. Before a buyer stops by, be sure to pick up toys, make the beds, & wash the dishes. This is one more way to reduce the number of things that can distract a buyer from the appeal of the home.
- Give Buyers Access- Buyers are less likely to make an offer on your house if they aren’t able to easily schedule a time to check it out. If your home is available anytime, that opens up more opportunities for multiple buyers to go from curious to eager.
- Price It Right- Even in a sellers’ market, it’s crucial to set your house at the right price to maximize selling potential. Pricing your house too high is actually a detriment to the sale. The goal is to drive high attention from competing buyers and let bidding wars push the final sales price up. Work with your trusted real estate professional to determine the best list price for your house. Having an expert on your side in this process is truly essential.
Bottom Line- If you want to sell on your terms, in the least amount of time, and for the best price, today’s market sets the stage to make that happen. Contact your Clocktower Realty Group professional today to determine the best ways to maximize the sale of your house this year. Source: KCMBlog