The Responders First Home Source Program provides First Responders access to a network of local experts dedicated to supporting the real estate needs of First Responders.
Our purpose is to serve the First Responder community by providing a “one-stop-shop” for education, guidance and service on real estate related matters in order to minimize time, effort and confusion for those seeking to buy or sell a home.
On the job, you serve others. It’s our job to serve you.
We put you first in matters of the home.
WHO WE SERVE
Our program is for paid First Responders* in Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Goochland and Hanover, including:
- Police (including Police Officers, Sheriffs and Sheriff’s Deputies, Correctional Officers, State Troopers and Federal Law Enforcement Officers)
*For purposes of this program, First Responder is defined as someone with specialized training whose paid job is to respond immediately (first) to an accident or emergency and provide assistance.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Access to a centralized group of local reputable experts dedicated to supporting the real estate needs of First Responders
- Holistic approach to providing education, guidance and services based on the individualized needs of each client
- Opportunity to maximize your dollars on real estate related products and services
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
Our core team of local experts serves as the primary resource group for providing education and subject matter expertise to program participants:
- Real Estate Agents – Rhonda Carroll (Owner) & Lisa Dawson (Sales Agent), Clocktower Realty Group
- Mortgage Specialist – Barbara Woodburn, VP, SunTrust Bank, now Truist
- Insurance – Lynn Cary-Wheeler (Owner) & Tammy Stough (Representative), Cary-Wheeler & Associates Insurance
- Attorney-At-Law – Lynn M. Tucker, Dankos, Gordon & Tucker, P.C.
- Financial Services Professional – Wendy Miller, Virginia Asset Management
- Home Inspector – Chris Rowe, Residential Inspections, Inc.
NOTE: Program participants are under no obligation to use/purchase the services or products of core team professionals.
Thinking of buying or selling a home? Download these tools to help guide you.